To undertake Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance & Development, please follow the steps below:
1. Go through the qualification details and ensure you meet the programme qualifications
2. Click on "Apply Now"
3. Fill in the required information in each step of the application
4. Finish the application process and submit your application
5. Pay 1000/- ($10) application fee (this is a one-time fee and not refundable). The fee is detailed below
6. Once your application is submitted successfully, you will receive an email from us indicating your application success.
7. We shall get back to you within 14 days on your application status
This course is open to applicants who have at least a KNQF Level 5 (or equivalent) qualification in education, human resource, psychology, social work, community development, counselling and/or other related fields.
To qualify, the applicant must have a minimum of either a:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Higher National Diploma
To apply and register, you are required to attach the following documents:
• Passport photo - a clear passport sized photo is required
• Scanned National ID - applies to only Kenyans
• Scanned Passport - applies to Non-Kenyan applicants
• Academic certificates – Your highest academic certificates